Today I saved
To stay on track with the finances, I:
- Tended some plants and I am hoping they perk up soon
- Drank home made green tea
- Discovered that adding iodine to coffee, while not recommended as it may reduce absorption, takes away the taste. I still notice the benefit so I am not worried.
- Ate home made fries, yogurt and chilli sauce for an easy lunch.
- Cleaned and tidied as I went ( good for mental health)
- Rugged up in thermal and polar fleece and went for a walk
- Trimmed my hair and gave myself a French clay mask and facial (10 cents or so)
- Figured out how to clean heater and got it working again.
- Slept well last night due to outdoor work induced exhaution.
- Had a look at another house but am hesitant about living close to a factory industrial zoned area. Price is still out of my range, way out!
- Still researching DIY and determined " quite determined" in fact!
- Did back exercises and can avoid the doctor and physiotherapist by doing exercises I was taught years ago. No pain killers either but I was in agony, not sure I would recommend that 😁