- A walk in winter sunshine
- Switched off the television again because it kept on insisting I needed things I do not want, or indeed need.
- Slept in for an extra hour ( zero electricity while snoozing)
- Wrote daily goals in my diary and spending to stay on track
- Contemplating who to send a donation to this week ( charity )
- Bought a visual arts diary and some new art quality pencils. A bit of money in short term but a cheap hobby in long run and will use to make cheap cards.
- Watched a short film about tiny home construction which was entirely inspiring.
- Drinking peppermint tea in my colourful keep cup.
- Keeping my feet warm in my sheepskin slippers.
- Snuggling hot water bottle and thermal, going to bed early rather than switch heater on again.
Tuesday, 13 June 2017
More contentment on a budget
Contentment today reached by: