Low cost ways to recuperate and manage illness
Clearly I have been pushing my body and it is not happy with me today. So things I did today to try and get things to a far more managable level for low cost:
- Made myself have a quiet morning
- Found the best spot for privacy and sunshine and took an easy read book and hot cup of coffee there.
- No gardening and minimal house work. I will have to do a little tomorrow.
- My normal regime of supplements.
- Could not face food this morning but as soon as I could eat I ate nutrient dense, easy to prepare food. Fruit seems to help me recover.
- Herbal tea for my after dinner treat and light television with a quick look at the news.
- As I normally keep on top of house work, I can take today off except for things that must be done.
- Did not sleep well last night and am hoping to get a good night's sleep. Due to upset animal. If not, I will listen to music or watch something funny and aim for a few hours sleep.