Dear saving diary
Kept expenses down so far today by:
- Bringing down a few days worth of fire wood.
- Bringing inside a days worth of fire wood
- Picked fruit that was green so stewing ready for jam making, or just adding a little sugar and adding to yogurt
- Made one litre of yogurt
- Made dog friendly rice porridge with leftovers
- Ordered groceries online to keep life simple and petrol prices low. Seems to generally work for me if I shop once a fortnight online.
- More garden maintence for a free and productive workout
- Cleaned my floor for free
- Drinking hot drinks, wearing slippers and mended jeans. Good for body, soul and bank balance. Slippers helping heal chill-Blains.
- Allowed myself some treats this shop to keep frugal winter blues in check.