Outside and happy
The last couple of days have been frugal with:
- Walks in nature and suburbia. I never go for walks in nature on my own so they are a treat to share. I even dragged home a dead branch to dry for the wood fire. So that must be plus $5 for kindling.
- I plan to search for black berries on my next nature foray and maybe more branches.
- I accidentally froze a two kilogram bag of carrots. Clutched with a tissue these make a cheap icy treat. I am not sure that is frugal but it is a creative use of resources.
- I exercised with another walk today and a fast clean up with a visitor. Managed to socialise and forced cleaning has to be good for body and soul.
- I found some new delightful herbal lemon-y tea bags by Lipton called Soothe Me Lemon, worth trying! The Coles range peppermint teas make a simple alternative to sweet peppermint treats.