I am no quitter though, so today to save up for a real house ( I have to try), I:
- Cooked the rest of the biscuit dough I had left over from yesterday
- Lit the home fires last night when it got cold and kept them going all day
- Discovered my garlic I planted in a pot is growing. This was a nice surprise as I had given up!
- Went for a walk even though I was tired
- Spoke to both parents who are sick at the minute. Both are doing alright today. Plan on cooking a meal later in the week to be heated.
- Organised my groceries to be delivered for four dollars. Groceries for the week, hopefully around fifty- five dollars.
- On my second cup of strawberry flavoured green tea in my keep cup
- Checked my bank account, my spending is on track overall
- Not sure about some of my clothing op shop buys a few days ago. I will file that under donations and next time try things on!!!