imaginary house on track
Today I woke up to a sore swollen throat, low appetite and fatigue. As a result of my morning symptoms which have continued through the day I have had to pace myself.
To stay on track financially today, I:
- Made three little pots of Quince, Apple and rose petal jam
- Decorated with left over paper scraps from another craft project
- I am getting my groceries delivered and aim to keep my food budget
- Have lemon verbena drying picked fresh for herbal teas
- Hung my washing out to dry
- Drank cranberry flavoured black tea for a bit of Christmas all year 'round!