For the beach shack #19
To save for my city cottage or seaside shack and stay on track financially, I:
- Went shopping for weekly supplies and ended up with a fortnight of staples. At the moment due to poor growing weather this season, small portions of potatoes, that are tasty and good value are hard to find. I did find pre cut oven potatoes for a competitive price, Thankfully these are edible. The last time I bought oven fries from the supermarket I nearly wrote a five page essay on their awfulness ( the oil must have been stale at manufacture). For your reference these were Coles brand. I also had to buy some more cat and dog supplies and these are equally excellent generic offerings for competitive prices. And no Coles does not pay me to say this (more is the pity! 🍟🛍🐶🐱🐶🐶 )
- Made my bed with a new doona set which was new season and cheap and remarkably cheerful while being relaxing. A small pattern with white yellow and blue makes the room have more of a resort feel than would otherwise be the case.🍹
- Trimmed an inch and a half off my hair. Looked flat today but after a wash beginning to look good. It always takes about three washes for any cut to really come into its own. My hair was getting scraggly.💇🏼
- Went to bed at a reasonable hour and now two or so hours I am awake again.😴
- If I can create a glue from much sinus congestion at least there would be something good to come out of feeling this rubbishy.😭
- I was terrified that I would sneeze while my dentist was working the other day. Changing my extras health insurance saw me get as much, or more, money back for less. Already broken even on my yearly premium.