For the beach shack #17
To help with my aim to own an affordable slice of home one day, today I:
- Ate vegetable fritters for dinner last night, added more wilted vegetable specimens for breakfast and ate the final batch for lunch/ afternoon tea. Contemplating eating soup for dinner to round out my frugal feeding.
- Harvested rose petals for jam making.
- Rang family to stay in touch.
- More time resting due to flu. I do think the vitamin c and oral rehydration fluid are helping. Staying away from emergency departments (private) ,where possible, saves money and sanity.
- Drinking home made green tea, herbal tea and the odd cup of coffee.
- Checked real estate listings. Nothing worth pursuing at the minute.
- While the rest of Australia is experiencing severe fire danger weather and horrendous heat, I am back in a polar fleece and slippers. Snow is forecast for remote parts of Tassie.