For the beach shack #16
To stay on track and save up for a home, today I:
- Spent half the morning in bed trying to recover from the flu ( no electricity and hoping to avoid another doctors visit
- Spent most of today too weary to read, watch television or eat much. Not my idea of a fun day.
- The Head Gardener and other half dropped in before I could succumb to an afternoon nap. Made fancy coffee and after two cups myself I still feel like I am sleep walking.
- Spent a few minutes in the garden.
- Another scintillating evening half awake in front of the television. Are you jealous, or what?!
- Met work colleague who has been through hell in recent times. Grateful for a roof over my head, food in my stomach and looking forward to getting over this flu.