For the beach shack #15
To stay on track and try and save up for a beach shack, city pad, I have:
- Held on to hope that property prices will stop the constant cataclysmic rise one of these days.
- Bought more turmeric tablets to help with arthritis pain and inflammation. It's harder to focus on tomorrow when pain is kicking your gluteus Maximus.
- Ran errands and discovered that it's possible to deposit cheques at the post office with a debit card.
- Wanted chicken for dinners but decided to make do with eggs, beans and canned fish for protein.
- Feeling uninspired for dinner but had potatoes I dug out of the garden to use and oregano and rosemary to pick. Made a simple vegetable sauce and potato gnocchi is in the oven browning as I type.
- Dehydrated from them flu and chronic fatigue, drinking electrolyte fluid to get some balance back.
- Resting. Fed up with television options at the moment but they will improve soon with the rating season starting again. Sick of ads and tempted by Netflix. I will just have to get well again... Sick of cooking shows making me hungry and discontent. I have a love hate thing going on with them.