Saving for beach shack #12
Staying on track financially this week by:
- Making nine meals in advance and eating some of them. A little effort one morning has made many other meals easy and economical. I made rice and beef and vegetable stew; roasted chicken and vegetables; and portioned out some sausages for easy meals.
- Shopped at a small butcher and hopefully helped their families pay their bills this week.
- Worked hard to help my body recover from the flu. I hope I am over the worst.
- Managing stress by drinking English Breakfast tea and exercising when I can.
- Grateful for rain. Not so keen on attacking the weeds.