Today, to keep the flu blues at bay, I:
- Made sure I had a nutritious breakfast, popcorn and fruit for snacking, and made extra lunch for another meal ( rice, tomatoes and veg sauce and bacon). Good nutrition hopefully keeps my body fighting.
- Picked two bunches of fresh flowers and placed them in vases.
- Went for a gentle stroll around the neighbourhood.
- Have a colourful throw rug on the sofa and cheerful doona cover.
- Since my morning coffee I have been drinking green tea with lemon myrtle in the hope it kicks this flu to the curb. Tea is meant to be calming and good for the mood.