- Be grateful for what you have
- Prepare for tomorrow, tonight
- Take the high road and grow up
- Work hard for reward
- Feelings are important but not facts
- Get help if you feel helpless or hopeless all the time
- Keep to a routine (be flexible where needed)
- Drop resentments
- It says "Know who you really are, and learn to honor yourself" but I think it is important, and leads to a happier life to honor and serve others while looking after myself, so I can continue to serve.
- Find the good in your day. Some days can be miserable. A cup of tea and a rest can make a difference.