For my beach shack #3
For my beach shack, today:
- I went for a walk and did ten minutes of free weight exercises. Sweat pouring down my back, cost minimal.
- Solved the problem of how to exercise and lug a five inch phone around with me. I kept on umm-ing and ah-ing about buying a proper exercise case for the last twelve months. Today, I discovered that a safety pin was all I needed to keep my phone in my jacket pocket while I went for a walk/ mild jog. Cost, nothing, I commandeered my mum's safety pin (it was sitting around looking unloved). Still, what's a safety pin cost? A quick search online show about $3 for a pack of sixty from the stationary shop.
- Ate leftovers for brunch and dinner.
- Made my own herbal infusions from garden herbs at home.
- Drank home made coffee and tea.
- I'm about to place my clothes outside to air dry on the clothes line.
- Will do a spot of house keeping in a minute.
- Adding a dose of l-glutamine in my herbal drink to help with muscle recovery and chronic fatigue.
- Added a little more thyroid hormone to my regime (under doctors supervision) to help me truck along nicely to Christmas.
- Thinking my hair needs a little trim to keep it tidy, checked online and 8 to 12 weeks is recommended to keep split ends at bay. My mum only gets her hair cut every six months and seems to have healthy hair. Every three months for a hair cut for an easily maintained style keep the budget in check though. For shorter styles that do not grow out well, the hair dresser tends to need visiting.