I'm listening to Spotify music on my smart phone and finishing my second cup of coffee in my pink mug received a few Christmases ago.
I forget that I can stream music now with unlimited broadband, at the moment there is the odd commercial because I am not paying premium. I will pay for the service if I use it more. The cafe chill song mix was making me feel a little blue, so I've changed to one of their Christmas channels.
I started the day woken by The Head Gardener in an unusually chatty mood (for the hour) while I was under-caffeinated for the conversation. After a minute I was a little more lucid. I'll tell you what woke me up, having to report an incident to police. Honestly, that will get the adrenaline going. Other people turn a blind eye but my concerns were definitely worth getting the police to follow up.
On a more cheerful note, I thought you might like some Christmas decoration inspiration:
- Gorgeous paper decorations and printable patterns designed by Kate at www.picklebums.com, https://au.pinterest.com/pin/242490761162981310/
- Step by step instructions on how to make a classic decorative paper star: http://www.homemade-gifts-made-easy.com/how-to-make-a-star.html
- An origami star: http://www.homemade-gifts-made-easy.com/5-pointed-origami-star.html
- Paper Christmas wreath: http://www.kidspot.com.au/things-to-do/activities/easy-paper-christmas-wreath
- Snowflake templates to decorate! http://www.firstpalette.com/tool_box/printables/snowflake.html
- Easy Christmas craft by Good Housekeeping, over sixty ideas: http://www.goodhousekeeping.com/christmas-holiday-crafts/