I know I am probably preaching to the converted, but these articles are worth getting hold of when you feel a dose of fear of missing out. Most major banks have just put their interest rates up, I guess due to a higher US dollar, lower AUD.
1) Majority of property investors making a loss:
2) Property investors lose 50 per cent in mining towns:
3) 70% of property investors lose money:
4) Is property a wealth creator?
5) Australian Security and Investment Commission's guide to property investment, including pros and cons (Government body):
6) Loss while renting out property, and on sale: