Trying to cheer myself up - day 3
Today, I thought I might just be over the worst of this infernal virus, and then of course I sneezed. Instead of being out and about doing exciting things, to cheer myself up today:
- Drinking more herbal and green tea drinks to help my body heal
- Cleaned up around me because mess and depression are so easily intertwined in my experience
- Followed my advice, did something new, and spend the afternoon learning about selling second hand goods online. Whether or not I sell anything is another matter.
- Making healthy dinner as I type.
- Stayed at home because I was too weak to go any where and managed to stay as cheerful as you can with a virus making one involuntarily sneeze regularly
- Put on my skinny jeans and a smile on my dial, lovely and flattering (and stretchy!).
- Drank coffee and contemplated my navel.