Beach visit and thrifty reads
In the last twenty four hours, thrifty activity has included:
- Knitting a warm blanket and staying warm with it on my lap
- Making a cup of strong pod coffee at home before my walk
- Long walk to the beach and back
- Slowly getting fit again. My ankle still protests but no swelling.
- Went through more of my things and threw stuff out
- Took a picture for the blog
- Drinking herbal tea at home
& found some articles to inspire:
Some good ideas here. Though, I would use the air-con during summer here when there are fires and record temperatures, much better than a visit to accident and emergency. Particularly important for the elderly and children to not get too hot.
A whole website full of inspiring food, for less. I need to come back and explore more:
US online private thrift store - hand picked:
Some Goodwill buys:
An website dedicated to spending less, DIY and thrift shop finds. Here: